Donnerstag, 6. Juni 2013

Netzfischerei #7 - Fernwehbekämpfung


Mich packt gerade sehr das Fernweh. Da ich aber ja gerade verfügbar sein muss, wird das leider nichts. Reisen finden im Kopf statt und mit dem Finger auf der Landkarte. Derzeit bin ich übrigens gerade auf einem Roadtrip durch Schweden, zusammen mit dem Hundertjährigen.
Wem es auch so geht, der mag sich vielleicht solange die Zeit mit lustigen DIYs mit Landkarten vertreiben.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanderlust is torturing me, at the moment. But I have to be available and can't just wnader off. SO my travels take place in my head and with the finger on the map. Since I am reading the Hundred-year-old who climbed out if the windoe and dissappeared, I am on a roadtrip through Sweden.
Who is equally pained and can't travel, here's a way to cope with it by crafting with maps.

  • Twig Studios makes wonderful roses with maps
  • It's a shame, I didn't come up with this earlier: passpartouts  by Hello Lidy
  • the goal always in front of your eyes: A lampshade made of a map by College Life DIY
  • Postcards and envelopes by Wear the Canvas are nice to send your wishes into the world. Haven't made this for some time
  • For those you can go on a travel this book envelope from woven map slips by Ruby Murray's Musing is cool for your travel diary.